| Pole Fence |
The white sticks in the ground mark the general outline of the in progress raised bed. I've been hauling yard debris into a pile for months now with the intention to seed winter rye and prepare it for planting early spring. Fortunately, before too much work had transpired I learned about cutworms. And have experienced the dastardly effects first hand. So, all that cardboard I was saving for weed block is going to use; and I've been moving my pile from its original landing spot to the top of the cardboard. The stakes in the ground are working well for initial laying of the cardboard and piling to make sure that I'm leaving enough room for accessible aisle space (thinking about possible walker/wheelchair access).
The gate, access for me, for the lawnmower and comes completely out just by lifting off the pivot rebar on the right. Oh, and the break area in the background. Umbrella not yet up.
I ran out of cardboard. Must go dumpster diving.
No comments:
Post a Comment