The end of the driveway pocket garden. Oh, and look! I scored a couple van loads of empty boxes which have now been spread out for weed block. Our fence is actually 3' or so inside our property line. I want a deadman's zone between our veggie garden and the wilderness. Plus, I think I can grow yard long beans on a pole arch in this area in the summer.
Beans are growing here now to prepare the soil for tomatoes come early spring.
This little area is a multi-use spot. Its at the end of the drive, so gets constant observation; near the water spigot and gets east sun.
The collection of pots I'm slowly gathering will be container tomato pots, and to the far right you can just see the potato bags.
Soon to be the restaurant at the End Of The Driveway (you know, instead of the End of the Universe) - TRATEOFD
Dine in or Take Out! Good eats found here.
Seriously though, it is so much easier to eat a consistent healthy diet when the veggies taste so fresh and vibrant. I'm ecstatic to have a greens and tomato sandwich on 5 grain italian bread. It is so good.
The infamous wilderness just beyond the back veggie gardens.

No comments:
Post a Comment