Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Hubs!

For the best hubby in the whole wide world!  Happy Birthday!  And Happy Anniversary to Us! 

May you never have to mow the place again :D 

I've been looking at this for 9 months or more now.  Our Sears has been a good mower, but it is just a beast for me to manage.  And, it's slowest speed is too fast for me so I force it to move slower.  Which means I mess things up - mechanically.  And ... it is front wheel drive, and I can't walk backwards or turn very good.  More troubles.

So, we will keep the Sears for what hubs calls my stump grinding; ie clearing wilderness.  And this will be my go to grounds maintenance machine.  I started in the back today, and I could only make one loop around the inner section before I had to go empty the bag.  I knew the Sears wasn't picking up or mulching as good as it did BDD.  Mulch piles are going to be very happy when I'm finally done catching up with leaves and pine needles.

PS - It's no longer so purty and shiny.

No comments: