Saturday, April 30, 2011

Then & Now

The garden she grows.  Things are going to be getting a bit brighter around here in a week or so.  Neighbor and I are splitting the cost of reducing the huge laurel oak front and center.  Should result in gobs more sunlight falling upon leaves.  And better wind tolerance. 

Sadly, but with mixed feelings .... the live oak in the background to the left of the huge laurel has a badly rotted trunk.  So it needs to be removed completely.


NOW - Wow!  he-he

Okay, the geek in me is kinda missing playing WoW.  Maybe I'll get a look see at the new content soon.  That is, if I can drag myself away from reality!

This is the view down salad bar lane today.

THEN - a few months after the hatching ....
Just six months have gone by?

Gee, somebody has been working hard.

And eating good.
Good Eats. 

No comments: